Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's so pretty I'm gonna die!

Have you babes watched Despicable Me already? ;)

Sorry I cannot help not posting it up babes!
SHE'S TOO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!! :P

**********


Omg omg omg! *puts on Agnes's tone*
IT'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE!!! xD

*********


And my oh my, this is what I label as 'ELEGANT', yes babes? ;)

*********


Love love love that heart-shaped lock charm. PWEETIEEEE!!!

*********


Oh! *gasps* See that chanel inspired on the far right?
Now they added on a feminine touch with mesh and laces too.
ON SUCH A PRETTY COLOUR BABES! I iz want one too!

*********

xoxo, Grabbs

And then to something a little simple yet sophisticated.
Something OL ladies would definitely LOVE to carry. ;)

*********


I see white pweety LACES, do you, do you? NAISSS!!!
And that's one nice dinner bag on the top right corner. ;)

*********


OH! Carry that bewtifoooool yellow bag and make head turns. *fuhweet*

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D