Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's so pretty I'm gonna die!

Have you babes watched Despicable Me already? ;)

Sorry I cannot help not posting it up babes!
SHE'S TOO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!! :P

**********


Omg omg omg! *puts on Agnes's tone*
IT'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE!!! xD

*********


And my oh my, this is what I label as 'ELEGANT', yes babes? ;)

*********


Love love love that heart-shaped lock charm. PWEETIEEEE!!!

*********


Oh! *gasps* See that chanel inspired on the far right?
Now they added on a feminine touch with mesh and laces too.
ON SUCH A PRETTY COLOUR BABES! I iz want one too!

*********

xoxo, Grabbs

And then to something a little simple yet sophisticated.
Something OL ladies would definitely LOVE to carry. ;)

*********


I see white pweety LACES, do you, do you? NAISSS!!!
And that's one nice dinner bag on the top right corner. ;)

*********


OH! Carry that bewtifoooool yellow bag and make head turns. *fuhweet*

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D