Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love for Braids.


What I adore most about this bag, is the handle. Intricate~

********


The classic chanel now available in suede material!
So, what say you? Big or small; grey, pink or black?
Needless to question, I'd definitely go for the pink!

********


Remember this Sailor bag I reviewed a couple of days ago?
They now bring in the same bag in three other colours too!
But truth be told, I personally still like the black one most.

********


They've been appearing on my blog for a few updates now.
We just cannot get enough of these duo tones bag, can we?
My favourite among the different designs? Top right in grey.

********


One nice simple bucket bag with flap. ON SALE!

********


Something you don't find in a lot of blogshops! :D

********


And here comes the chanel inspired bags in head turning colours. ;)
With studs or without? Dark turquoise or mustard? Pick your choice.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D