Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do you ♥ being SPECIAL?


They now have floral bags to match your Spring outfit babes!
My oh my, I'm absolutely loving the round handle already can!

*********


Omg! What an adorable casing to store your camera!
I could do with a canon one for my pink Ixus baby! :P

*********


I don't know what is it about the red vintage inspired bag...
I just know that I have to have it! Enter: MUST-HAVE LIST!

*********

xoxo, slicked

Are they CANTIK or what? I want all three designs! HOW?!!
Sigh, if I buy everything I want, might KABOOM my wardrobe.

*********


Not your typical bags babes; you can't find these elsewhere. ;)
If you like being special, go for something unique to stand out.

*********


I like it when I'm given a variety of colours so I have choices...
But being an OCD in deciding, I can decide which colour is best? :P
Anyhoos, here's for the quilted-fans out there! This trend is still IN.

*********

xoxo, Grazioso

Would you prefer a duo tone shoulder?
Or a duo tone sling? They have both! :D

*********

xoxo, BubuChak

That's one sweet pink bag, with a ribbon sewn at the handle.

*********

xoxo, iGloo

Like I said earlier, the quilts trend is still IN IN IN!
And this comes with an extra zhng - metal chains! ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D