Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, April 2, 2010

My must have list this Spring!

Today, I'm breaking my own rule. This post is not going to be on just bags. It's for anything and everything a girl can buy to put on, from head to toe. We'll kick off with apparels first! :D


The above three made my salivate. I NEED TO HAVE THEM.
I've already placed my order for the one far left, yayyyy!!!
But I'm still deciding for the other two. *BIG BIG SIGH* (-__-)"
I wish if only God drops money instead of rain, don't cha agree? :P

**********


Ah ha! The prettiest Spring dress I've seen by far! Slurps! ;)

**********


I guess if you've been an avid follower, you'd know how much...
Of a big denim fan I am! I still love it you know. So much indeed!
They've just restocked so before it's sold out... You know what to do!

**********

xoxo, Vamp

The model herself is so slurpeelicious, no? ;D
And she definitely has taste! Awesome picks!

**********

xoxo, Room 8008

One of my fav blogshops, and still is.
Friendly owner, pretty goodies. :D
That's the best combination can!!!!

**********


Another one of my personal top fav blogshop since ages ago.
Super adore all of her items lor. I bought a few from her. ;D

**********


PINK STRIPEY SKIRT!!! I IS WANT, SOMEONE BUY FOR ME CAN!

**********


I love candy coloured pretty ribboney chained studded bags.
Lolx, that's like all in one isn't it? Bows, studs, chains, PINK! :P

**********

xoxo, MICCAZ

Not your ordinary bag can! This one got lock one hor! :P
And it's heart-shaped! *awwww* I love heart shaped stuffs!

**********


For hiao hiao girls like me who cannot live without lenses...
This is the best place to head over for pre-order lenses! :D
Not because her lenses are specifically top-notch quality...
But it's because she has AWESOME customer service! *love*
AND GO FOR THE BARBIE NUDY PINK! Yes, PINK PINK PINK!

**********

xoxo, Miss OCD

Po-po-po-po-po-kerrrr faceeee! Who here doesn't know Lady Gaga?
Please ah, if your hands are high up in the air, go bang the nearest wall.
Teehee joking okay, please don't do that. But I'm sure everyone knows LG.
Not LG Life's Good ah. Gosh WHY AM I SO LAME! *evil laughters* :P
Anyhoos, forget about spending time making the hair bow already can.
Just buy the headband, makes life's so much easier. Life really is good. ;)

**********

xoxo, La Dolce

Can I has ear for Easter, pweeety please? *angelic puppy eyes*

**********


Actually Too Unique. So cute one the grumpy owl! :P
And see that turquoise-coloured earrings there?
Definitely goes well with your pretty spring dress! ;D

**********


Did anyone just say PINK? And RIBBONS? And POLKA DOTS?
*faints* *smiles to self* *wakes up* *looks* *faints again*
The people from The Odd Loft are so responsible for my... *faints*

**********


Has the vintagey feel! Very very pretty! :D
Goes with pretty much everything I'd say.

**********


I have a whole collection of leggings and tights.
Yet everytime I see new designs, I go GAGA!!!
Out of 8 above right, I want 6 of them. Jialat lor.
See la how to not get pokai? I is sad cox I is no $$$.

**********


And who steps out of the house without putting on shoes?
NOBODY! And look at them... Gosh! *double faintssss*
One so hot and sexy, one so cute and adorably girly!
Did I mention - 25% discount + free postage? YAY FOR US!

**********



Someone help me please. I'm running out of breathhhh.
Shoooeeessss.... Pweeeetttyyyy..... I waaaaannnnttttt!
Those two on the left stole... my... heart... away with em!

**********

Okay, that's about it FOR NOW. Mad shopping cravings I have.
Sigh, if you love me, please hit the donate button below can? :P

Thanks so so much! I love you!

Sigh, I know la, nobody's gonna give me free money for nothing.
But aiseh, just put the button there only lor. What worrrrr?!!!
A girl can dream okay! I'm gonna go to bed already like NAOOO.
To dream.... Dream about getting her fav pairs of pumps! :P
GOODNIGHT YOU FASHIONISTAS! *mwah mwah mwah*

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D