Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, April 1, 2010

To kick start April...

I'm not gonna fool you with a lame joke or something, don't worry. (:

First of all, I apologise for my short (quite) long hiatus. Since I came back to Melb, I've been bogged down with my studies, internship placement and voluntary roles.

I couldn't find time to sit down and do reviews because my extra time were spent studying or taking some time off to myself. Now that the Easter break's here, I'm BACK!

For those of you who still constantly visit The Luxurious Fashionista, thank you for the support. Every week when I check the number of visitors, I'm still very impressed with how some readers just keep coming back regardless of the lack of updates.

Simply makes me happy, you babes! *mwah mwah mwah*

But this time, instead of benefiting fellow shopaholics, I'm gonna do something in return for all those great blogshop owners out there. (:

If you're a blogshop owner, you're among the 10 peeps I'm seeking for. *jeng jeng jeng* Are you kan jiong or not? Is your heart dup-dup-dup-dup-ing? :P

It's not that much of a big surprise or anything lah actually. It's only something small; I intend to giveaway 10 slots for one month of free sidebar banner ad placement.

If you're interested in placing your banner here for free, all you gotta do is to host your banner (180 x 300 px in size), get the HTML codes that links to your blogshop and email them to me at iamtlf@live.com! :D

First come, first slot! Get your emails rolling in already, babes!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D