Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bag your wardrobes! :D


Have always been offering the most affordable prices!
At least in my list, especially for ready stocks babes! :D
Even better if you're a returning customer, you get rebates!

*********


Exclusive exclusive exclusive beautyyyy in store, babes!!!
Especially the pink one far right... See the diamante clip?
I'm not being biased just cox I'm a big fan of the colour kay! :P

*********


Hahaha, there's pink in every picture I select. :P
That's on the top right or bottom left that is...
Erm... is like a bucket bag undergone revolution!!!
I love the slouchy-ness of it, totally suitable for a lazy day out.

*********


The green one is an extraordinary colour I must say.
Though I'm not a big fan of any fashion items in green. :P

*********


Any big fans of the BEBE label here?
Click on the link above already!!! :D

*********


And for the all-time-favourite bucket bags!
If I were you, I'd go for red or mustard yellow! :P

*********


And of course, some hot trends this season - LEGGINGS!!!
We've seen enough of denims, zipped and studded ones yes?
Look now we've got a whole new batch of designs babes!
Hurry up and head over to STEAL the latest top trend already!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D