Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spell C-U-T-E-S-I-E!!! :P


How how how? I want all of the aboveeee! *heart itchy*
I get excited everytime I see she has new updates.
Don't you agree her handmade goodies are all so pretty?
I give it to her for her creativity and great workmanship!
This is what I call Handmade with Love!!! *beams gleefully*

**********


Very convenient pouches and tissue purses babes! :)
I hate it when my tissue gets dirty from the mess in my bag.
And that's when the tissue purse comes to the rescue! xP

**********


Mostly are sold out, and non-restockable.
But if you really are interested, contact them.
That's what I always do cox babes, you never know.
You might get lucky; their supplier might restock.

**********


And here you go, a vintage addiction dosage! :P

**********


Apart from the Wake-Up one, the other three are...
One of my top three phrases I use in everyday convo. :P
Don't judge me okay! I use them as "punctuation". Haha!

**********


Double necklaces for the price of one! :D
Something to spice up your outfit for sure!

**********


WU LA LA! *hearts pound* I likey every single one!
Is there any Miss TLF's fan who wants to give me a pressie? :P
I'd go for the Cherry one, no wait, the colourful polka, no wait...
OH NO! I simply can't decide! It's too pretty already all of 'em.

**********


And the last fashion item we put on before we head out...
Go for the cool rock chic look, or the feminine chic look! ;D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D