Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Super duper trooper massive update! :D

I'm sorry for the lack of updates! My bad, girls.
I've been REAL mad crazy with my assignments.
And also the planning of Miss TLF's mini party.
But now that I'm done with both... I'm BACK!!! :D

So here goes:

xoxo, Bags Kaki

Oh oh that bag on the right, it's called Love & Faith.
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness. *heart*

On that note, remember my Pink Ribbon campaign?
We were so close to 30 hits, but no, I got only 28. :'(
For those who supported, your effort is appreciated much.
I will still be donating the RM50; will keep you posted!
*****


Remember the sneaky I couldn't resist, babes?
They actually brought in an extra colour in red!
And they were all di-sapu-ed really quicky can!
Missed out? Don't be upset alrightttt? *pat pat*
Cox they're taking a restock list, so go get yours!

*****


Ha, that one on the left, is very gaya, no?
Very special design I would say. *winkwink*

*****


Vintage lovers, feast your eyes on them! :D
Yes they might be SOLD OUT already...
But but... TOTALLY RESTOCKABLE CAN! :)

*****


A longitude bag, a rectangular bag, a round bag.
We're talking shapes here. Like in kindy class. LOL! :P

*****


They only do pre-order yeah babes.
But there are damn a lot of choices. ;)

*****


WOW! That's one hell a lot of studs, don't you think so? :P

*****


Absolutely love the one in blue! *heart*
It's like so many shades of blueeeee! :D
But purple is pretty toooo! RIGHT RIGHT?
Both are my top fav colours! *shy giggles*

*****

xoxo, Melody

Mamma mia! The bag's wearing a chain too! :P
Reminds me of the classic - Unchained melody.

*****


For Sui Cha Boh's to carry! Hohoho! :P
We're all sui-cha-boh alright, so it's for us!
Yes, you and me, all sama sama sui!!! :D

*****

xoxo, Winkstick

Hmmm, that turquouise bag really stands out much! :D

*****


Love vintage? Love CathyKatie! ;)
Cox they brought in quite a number.

*****


WAHSEI! Look at those Chanel Inspired babes!
All sorts of designs already, cool or not? Teehee.
Oh oh oh, the left one is smaller in size yeah? :D

*****



Reminds me of Gucci - those stripes in the middle.
Personal favourite on the top left corner. Yummm!

*****


Something you DEFINITELY have to have to hit the beach.

*****


Wooooots! They've definitely brought in MORE goodies! :D

*****



And them too! We're all in a vintage era now hor? :P

*****


Not only vintage era, STUDS era too! :P
Eh that right one - UK flag wei! Union jack!

*****


You see, I told you right!
Studs and Vintage era. LOL!

*****


Need I say more? The picts say it all, no?
Btw, I love the way she presents her stuffs.
Damn adorable one this Miss Arnab! :P

*****


That stormy bag on the far left, can chuck like EVERYTHING in!
I like lor. I always have so many things to bring out. *big grins*

*****

xoxo, Vain Pot

And speaking of designs, these are one of a kind, no?
Definitely yummeh enough to wrap this post up alright! :)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D