Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I is looking for:

These pweeety mini hats! *giggles*

I saw them at Little Maketto, but I was one step slow, and they were already reserved when I got there. Unfortunately, the little missy blogshop owner has no intention of restocking these particular mini hats. (Psst, if anyone else is interested in these cutesie pies, they are sold in other colours too! It's just me being fussy, wanting only these two colours. :P)

Oh, on another note, I'm looking for skin-coloured pantyhose/leggings, preferably with a slight glitter but the glittery bit isn't really necessary. I've seen a lot of blogshops selling only black ones or other coloured ones.

Would really appreciate if someone can lend me a helping hand and tell me where else I can get the above three items? :) If you're a blogshop owner or just an e-shopaholic who have came across any of the items above, please do drop me a comment, or send me an email at iamtlf@live.com! Very very much appreciated! :)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D