Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm sorry! :(

Heya babes! I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm down with some bug. :( My nose is doing a marathon and my throat tickles me every minute. Instead of speaking, I now croak. Yes I know, sexy like that. I couldn't even make it to the Awesome Possum bazaar that I so badly wanted to go to. Sobbers!

I've seen the doctor though, no signs of H1N1. Phewww! I'm currently on medication; the antibiotics the doctor prescribed for me are making me feel like I have a body made of paper. So weak I can barely walk up the stairs properly. Updates will resume as soon as I recover! Promise! Hopefully by tomorrow or the day after. :) Drink loads of water huns, because you don't wanna catch a bug like I did.

Till then, take care all!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D