Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, July 3, 2009

A. B. C. D. E.

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Looking Gorgeous

What alphabet comes first to mind? :)
To me, it'd be E. Yes, E for Elegance.

*****

Item: Mr Freddy 1

A sling bag that's oh-so-vintage yet trendy.

*****

Item: Gucci Tattoo Print

Heya babes! This is so cool, don't cha think?
I know right, it's a bucket bagggg can? :P

*****

Item: Woven Bucket Bag

Weaved bucket bag. Hmmm... Makes me wonder.
It's all about weaved, quilted and studded bags now.

*****

xoxo, HERs
Item: Vintage Bag

Fuiyoh! I feel like I see my primary school teacher. :P

*****

Item: Brown LV Inspired

Is anyone still up for checkered designs? I am! :)

*****

xoxo, Desi Bags
Item: Fashion Bag

This bag has a very indie feel, yes? :)

*****

xoxo, 228
Item: Mustard Mini Sling

A preloved from Miss Selfridge babes!
You know you love Miss Selfridge yeap? :)

*****

Item: Canvas Travel Overnighter

A convenient travel bag to check your daily needs in! :)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D