Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm not a Plastic bag! ;)

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Paper Bag

Yeap, you read that right. It's a paper bag! :D
A very pweeety paper bag. Me totally adore!
Ideal for gift-wrapping. Only RM4 per piece! :)

*****

xoxo, Miss OCD
Item: Just Bag It

Very casual but yet at the same time, trendy!
*slurps* They are snatched and fully reserved.
But try enquiring if they might be able to restock! :)

*****

xoxo, Miss OCD
Item: Grandmama Bag

Vintage inspired bucket bags! Love the middle one most!
But again, they're either sold or reserved. Sheeesh! :(
Like I said above, try asking if Miss OCD can restock it! :D

*****

Item: The Boxy Houndstooth

Very vintagey-shaped, don't cha think?
I'd go for the white one if I were you. :)
But the pict wasn't very clear so I chose this.

*****

Item: All Denim Zipper

It looks really spacious to me, yes babes?
Can fit almost all your belongings in it I'm sure.
I've always fancied denim items, so this is yummeh!

*****

Item: 3-way-studded-bag

I remember reviewing this bag at RM55! :)
It's going for RM39 now. Save RM16 girls!!!

*****

Item: Go Metal

Suits rocker chics most, I'd say, what with the studs.
Even if you're not, fret not my darlings babes. :D
I think it can match perfectly well with casual outfits.

*****

Item: Vintage Bag

Handcarry? Sling it? Backpack it? :$
Or shoulder carry? Speedy bag carry?
Ohmegosh! So many ways of carrying it!
Definitely worth splurging on I'd say! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D