Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutesie-cutesie!

*Bag of the Day!*

xoxo, Heart Eco
Item: Ipod/Mp3 Cozy

OH-ME-GOD! So cute can die! Totally sweet, isn't it girls?
And it's only RM28! That's a steal for a handmade product!
I feel like getting one for my iPod Nano too, but but but...
The thing is I already have a pink leather pouch for it. How?!

*****

Item: Longchamp Le Pliage Inspired

I've always wanted to get one in pale pink! :P
Oh, you don't fancy pinkish pink? Fret not!!!
They have it in brown, maroon red, navy blue, and black!

*****

Item: Oh My Doctor

Totally reserved, yet again! Super fast kan?
But no harm... Try asking them to restock! :)

*****

Item: Buttons 74

More and more vintage bags coming in!

*****

Item: A050

It's a drawstring bucket bag. And it's quilted. :)
That's the criteria of something that spells TREND.

*****

Item: Ribbon Polkadots Tote

Did I mention how much I used to loathe polka dots?
But I'm really starting to loveeee them to bits, really!
Especially when they come in ribbons and bows. Cute!

*****

xoxo, Stitch
Item: Blossom Bag

If you've been reading lotsa fashion mags...
Or keeping up with the online stores' in-trend...
You'll notice that it's all about summer florals now!
This bag is totally floral, and you should have one! :)

*****

Item: Candycane Clutch

Just by looking at this pretty clutch...
Makes me feel like Christmas already! :P
Grab this pre-loved item home already!
Doesn't matter if Xmas is months away! :)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D