Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tweet tweet! ;)

*Bag of the Day!*

xoxo, Chance
Item: Tweed

THE BIG OH-ME-GOSH!!! Pretty pretty tweeds!
As much as I am a sucker for pink, I'd go for blue! :X

*****

Item: Brix

Build build build a bag in bricks brix. :P

*****

xoxo, TeAmo
Item: Denim Quilted Tote

I love anything denim, if you can't already tell.
And this baby comes with a long sling strap too! :D

*****

Item: Yellow Mustard

Mustard mustard on my sandwich!
Yellow Mustard on my Balenciaga! :P

*****

Item: Stylish Bag

This is more for the vintage lovers! :)
And psst, it's a bucket bag! Teeheehee!

*****

Item: Smoke Blue

Tell me, what can be better than to find a beauty at a slash?

*****

Item: I am a Plastic Bag!

We had previously the I AM NOT PLASTIC BAG trend yeah?
Now we have The Plastic Bags Series. Something for a change!

*****

Advertorial - Free iPod up for grabs!!! :D
Click on banner link below to find out more.

Fablouz

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D