Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, May 25, 2009

My fairytales.

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Stitched Boston Carey

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH! XD
That was my reaction when I saw this baby.
Very very trendy and artsy can? I LOVE!

*****

Item: Fairytales

If you don't already know, I don't buy replicas.
But I think this is so chic! I feel like having one! :P

*****

Item: Dreams

Dream a little dream of me and the bag.
I like the baby blue one! Only RM45!!! :D

*****

Item: Felt Tissue Pouches

Me loves handmades! :D So feminine, no?

*****

Item: The Huge Tan Tote

Feels very OL, whaddaya think babes? Yes?
It's that kinda bag that teachers would carry. :P

*****

Item: Patent Bag

Comes with a free pouch? Hmmm....
But I reckon you not let it hang down lor.
Someone's gonna grab it & steal your moolah!

*****

Item: Patricia Clutch

If you're up for velvety material, steal this for only RM25! ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D