Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reviews are back! :)

Hi all, thank you for the support! Made me day!
Respond for Rubi Shoes were overwhelming! :D

*****

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Quilted Bow

Looks real sweet, yet really elegant and classy! ;)
Can't you hear it shouting, "Buy me, I'm gorgeous!"?

*****

Item: Weaved Neverfull

Not only is quilt in trend now. Weaved bags too! :D

*****

Item: Van der Woodsen

It has the vintage mixed modern look! Way to go! :)

*****

Item: Go Buckle

Oh, I love! From Topshop! :D
Psst, giving away scarf for free!

*****

xoxo, Le Chic
Item: Anna Sui 2

Remove the wristlet strap and voila!
You get a wallet! Or clutch if you like. :P

*****

Item: Love Me

Love me. Love me not. Love me. Love me not.

*****

Advertorial - Free iPods up for grabs!
Click on banner below to find out more.

Fablouz

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D