Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Are you dude? Or chic?

*Bag of the Day!*

xoxo, Soak Republic
Item: Chic and Dude

This is so cool! You gotta agree with me on that!
They have other designs too. Psst... Polka dotsies. :P

*****

xoxo, AliceWonders.com
Item: Mini Berry

We've seen plenty of this inspired Chanel bags yes?
But this is a mini version and the colour is YUMMEH!
I really wana get one myself. But I've spent too much!

*****

Item: Gucci Babouska Boston Bag

Need I say more? ;) Le Femme Fatale is awesome.
They are always bringing in replicas in cheap prices.

*****

xoxo, Margarita Maiden
Item: Oh, roses!

Floral designs are such a trend thingy now no?

*****

xoxo, In Lurve With
Item: Adorably Cute

I go AWWW! You go SO CUTE!
Then we go... Awww, so cuteeeee! :D

*****

Advertorial - Click to find out more.

Fablouz

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D