Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My final goodbyes! :')

I've been hanging around this e-shopping for a few months now. It has been one hellavu great ride with you shopaholics! I really really enjoyed reviewing bags and hopping around from one blogshop to another, in search of great bargains for you, my fellow avid readers. Thank you so so much for the support you girls have been giving me all along. I really really appreciate it.

But I've been really busy with uni work and assignment since I got here. Catching up with my high pile of readings and assignments, making sure I achieve results with flying colours, as well as making sure that The Luxurious Fashionista is updated daily, ain't no easy job. I'll be closing down The Luxurious Fashionista after today. But before I go...

Make sure you girls attend AliceWonders.com MAD TEA PARTY!

Huh? What is that?
It's online shopping with a touch of total MADNESS! Prices on over hundred of BAGS going berserk, randomly shrinking to as low as 70% every hour! Shoppers also get to enjoy exclusive 1 day free delivery.

Omgosh! When is it already?
1st April 2009 from 12.00am to 11.59pm.

The bags have already lined up, waiting for you quick hunters to go grab them! So what are you waiting for? It's 12am now as this post gets up on The Luxurious Fashionista which marks the beginning of the partayyyy! Don't bother getting changed... Just hurry up and rush off to AliceWonders.com already!

And yes... One more thing, bout the closing down of The Luxurious Fashionista, I once again thank all my readers for the great support over this period of 5 months. And one more note for you babes...

APRIL'S FOOL! :P 

Miss TLF ain't going no where, girls. She's sticking by, and she hope that you girls, don't stop giving her your fullest support. ;)

1 comment:

AliceWonders said...

Dear, you really got me there for a while! *geram*

Thanks for the awesome post too!

All the best in your studies and have fun! Uni is the best time of your life ;)

Alice

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D