Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Inspired Chain

*Bag of the Day!*

xoxo, A Model Excess
Item: Foldable Bag
Price: RM48

I love this! Uber uber much! Pretty! Nuff' said. :D

*****

xoxo, Vogue Speak
Item: Chanel Pink
Price: RM45

I know right, I'm a sucker for anything pink.
Please do forgive me if you're a pink-hater. :P

*****

xoxo, Shopping Muffins
Item: Checkers
Price: RM42

Oh yes, I'm certainly not over checkers just yet!

*****

xoxo, How 2 Shop
Item: Coach
Price: RM750

This is authentic Coach, girls! :D
It's cheaper cox it's 2nd hand.

*****

xoxo, Ministry of Clothes
Item: Miss Envelope
Price: RM39

Comes with a chanel inspired chain if you don't want the strap!

*****

xoxo, Fashionably Fine4u
Item: Stylo Patchwork
Price: RM190

Hmm, I've no idea what brand this is. *shucks*
But you can ask the friendly sweetie selling it. ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D