Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Say it with me... "WOW!"

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Obi Bag
Colour: Black, Purple
Price: RM52

As soon as I laid eyes on them, I went WOOOOW!!
It's simple, yet very classy. Gives me the ooh-aah feel.
Straight away it came to mind as the Bag of the Day! :D

*****

Item: Carry Me Sexy
Colour: Pink
Price: RM55

Show me anything PINK and I'll go YAY!!!! :P
But to be frank, I don't find this sexy. Oh no!
Hang on! Take the chill pill and hold it. :P
I wanted to say, this isn't sexy but SUHWEEET!
And me likey this uber uber uber uber much! :D

*****

Item: Lace Bucket
Colour: White, Pink
Price: RM52

Now, this is what I call sexy, ladies! ;)
With the lace, added on with the bow.

*****

Item: Go Classic
Colour: Purple, Brown, White, Black
Price: RM45

Perfect larger-than-life tote for you to stuff everything in.

*****

Item: Artesse Hippie Shoulder Bag
Colour: Black
Price: RM38

First they came out with the tote, then the coin purse. ;)
And now the shoulder bag! Woohoo! Kudus to the muffins!

*****

Item: Laptop Bag
Colour: Polka B&W, Polka Colourful
Price: RM89-99

Depending on the size of your laptop, the prices vary.
I'd go for the black and white polka. Oh, I almost forgot.
It's a Disney themed blogshop! Authentic apparently. ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D