Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, March 16, 2009

Reminder: Go white-rabbit-hunting! :)

Item: Checkers MOD Wedges
Colour: Black
Price: RM55

I fell head over heels when I saw this bag sitting on the racks.
Oh, I meant the virtual racks of Orange Little. *giggles*
And I wished I own them. I've always wanted a pair of wedges.
In this design especially. Boohoo! But I've been spending too much.
I bought 2 dresses, and 2 bag in 3 days. I got a holey pocket now.
Miss TLF desperately needs more money to do her shopping!!! :(

*****

*Bag of the Day!*


Item: Casual Shoulder/Sling
Colour: Mustard Yellow
Price: RM19

Comes in two different designs, in the same colour.
Can be a casual sling or a small handbag. And...
Most importantly, it's only selling at RM19! Go grab!!

*****

Item: College Bag
Colour: Beige, Blue
Price: RM47

So big it can fit your A4 sized notebook. :)
This is why they named it the college bag.
Go to class now with style. Forget school bags. :P

*****

xoxo, Sara.MY
Item: DKNY Town & Country
Colour: Red
Price: RM360

I consider myself quite a fan of DKNY fashion items.
And I personally love this bag a whole lot! Teeheee. ;)
Most importantly, you can get it at a way cheaper price!

*****

Item: Versatile Veronica
Colour: Black, White, Brown
Price: RM45

Wootzie! :D It's simple and chic. Need I say more? ;)

*****

Item: Question
Colour: Blue, White, Green
Price: RM49

Why of all names, Question? I'm sure you're thinking of that.
Well, alright, maybe not. Maybe I'm the only one. Hahaha! :P
The reason behind it is because the zipper is a Q. Yes, so cute!

*****

Item: Rainbow
Colour: Purple, Red, Yellow
Price: RM29

The all-girls-need-one-of-these clutches! :D
In very bright neon colours, babes! Woohoo!

*****

Item: Adagio
Colour: Brown, Black, Beige
Price: RM39

Oooooh, furry bag! Me loves! I like everything furry.
No idea why. I think cox it'll be nice to meddle with. :P
And this babe is definitely no exception, girls! Wheeee!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D