Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, December 29, 2008

You just gotta know how to BAG it right! :)


Item: A Great Mesh
Colour: Purple, Black, Red
Price: RM43 *steeeeeealll*

I gasped with my jaw widely opened when I saw this.
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC, girls! How not to love?
Just Bag It just know how to catch our hearts.
And they even made me heart skip a beat can!
DEFINITELY GOING UNDER MY must-have list!
Esp the one in purple. *no my obsession hasn't died yet*


Item: Abby
Colour: As shown above
Price: Not available

This is absolutely handmade can?
And look at that lovely flower brooch!
Such a cutie pie, girls! Go grab it already!

Item: Lil Poney, Lil Pig Pig, Lil Elephant
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM15

I just got to slip this in midway my bag reviews.
Too adorable to not give them a feature here!!! :D


Item: Candy Cane
Colour: Green and White
Price: RM25

Doesn't matter Christmas's all over.
These darlings don't run out of trend. :)
And now, that's a steal, no? *psst free delivery!*

Item: Wild Side Versality
Colour: Gold and Black
Price: RM78

Can be transformed into another shape. *giggles*
It can be used as a handbag or sling, if you like.
Hmm, me likey how versatile this beauty can get.
And those black stripes are velvety material! :D :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D