Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end.

This is going to be the very last post for the year 2008.
In a few hours time, we'll be ushering in a new year.
And for me, it'll be a new beginning. A new chapter in life.
I wish all of you the very best for the great year ahead!
My resolution for 2009 is to TRY to stop buying bags.
Okie okie, I know right. AS IF I CAN. But then again... Haha!
Oh well, I said I'll try, didn't I? *giggles* HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

In Lurve With

Item: Lady Leisure
Colour: Yellow
Price: RM30

I smell elegance in this clutch! Can you? ;)

Penny Lane's Workshop

Item: Black L' Amour
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM11

The perfect valentine's gift. There, it says it all.

Room 8008

Item: Rib My Bag
Colour: Black, White
Price: RM65

Bows, bows, and more bows! SO SWEEEET! ;)

Yogurt Barcode

Item: Gucci Inspired Tote
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM78

It might not be authentic, and I might not be an expert at this. But hell, if you were to tell me that this is authentic, I might just fall into your trap. But again, it's flew in from Hong Kong girls.

Alice Wonders


Item: Starz Maroon
Colour: Red, Black
Price: RM55 RM49

They're on a very important mission. *puts on detective cap*
That is bring to you beautiful bags with affordable prices.
Hmm, which explains why there are slashes in the prices yeah! :)

The Shoplifters

Item: Aborigine Weave Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM30

Not your typical casual sling bag, girls.
It's uber lovely, no? Very artistic I'd say. ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D