Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Do you have obsessive-compulsive-disorder?


Item: Tartan Printed
Colour: Grey, Red, White
Price: RM50

I've always been a fan of tartan prints.
So I guess I need not say anymore eh?

Item: Owl Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM80

This is super duper owlie can! :D
Night riders, go get one. It's pretty!

Item: Bling Bling Clutch
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM38

Okay, I'm gonna screeeeeeam. And my voice screeches a little.
Behold... I'm coming already... STEEEEAAAAAAALLLL! *cough*

Item: 2 in 1
Colour: Black, Brown, Grey
Price: RM78

An oversized tote, for uni or casual outing.
Handphone, camera, make up pouch, bottle water.
Yes, dump it all inside, and you'll still have room.

Item: Fringes
Colour: Black, Brown, Tan
Price: RM80

We need a fringe or two in our wardrobe, girls.
And this one makes me go WHOAAAHHH! :P

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D