Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sha la la la la~

Kiss and Tell

Item: Gladiator Wedges
Colour: White
Price: RM62

Come say it with me babayyy... SEXAYYY! :P
Designer inspired mind you, ladies! Woooootza!

Item: Midnight Bottle 2
Colour: Dark Brown
Price: RM70

It was Black and now it is Dark Brown.
If you've missed the earlier one, I'd reckon that
THIS SECOND VERSION IS WAY NICER!!!
*pardon my excitement* I'm very high now! *bluek*
Item: Darling Clementine
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM40

I super adore this pair of ballerina pumps, girls!
It's sweet and lovely, and needless to say, UNIQUE!
Especially with the beautiful purple flower to match. :D
If you're not superstitous, then this would make a good gift.
Love it, don't cha? Go get yours today at Ten Lady Toes! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D