Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, December 5, 2008

Losing my mind! *grrrrr*


Item: Kazana
Colour: Beige
Price: RM57!!!

It is selling for only RM57! Lima puluh tujuh ringgit SAHAJA!
And I bought it for the terbalik RM75, so geram and zha dou. :(

Item: Hayden
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM55

As for this I bought it for RM79 lor, and it's selling for RM55 here.
Why they can charge at such cheap prices one? Big big sobbers tears.
Why didn't they bring in those shoes earlier? I just spent extra RM42. :(

Item: Chanel Inspired
Colour: White
Price: RM50

If I did not make the earlier two purchases, 
and bought them from Ray Corner instead,
I just need to add-on RM8 and I can earn myself
THIS GORGEOUS PAIR LOR! :'(

Item: Ballerina
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM33

This is darn cheap girls, mark my words, DARN cheap.
Why are you still reading this? GO GRAB ALREADY!

Note from Miss TLF:
Girls, if you've earlier missed the few oxford pumps,
fret not, because that means you're super lucky okay?
Unlike me can. I seriously feel like crying. RM42 extra.
RM42 is a lot of money for a shopaholic okay? Sigh.
Counting my opportunity costs now, I could have...
Bought a top, a dress or another shoe lor. A LOT can!

*sniffles* *cries loudly* *hiccups* *louder sobs*

Is someone going to offer me tissue already?
Or erm, donate RM42 to me? Oh, thank youuu!
Paypal to iamtlf@live.com! I love you man, seriously!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D