Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I UBER UBER LOVE! :D

Boonga Art Shoes

Item: Boonga Shoes
Colour: Your personal design
Price: RM60-70

Oh-me-gawdddd! *salivating*
I cannot stop drooling! I CANNOT!

They are too beautiful, and too artistic to not notice.
I really really adore this creative outlet that... that...
I'm lost with words! They are really really very pretty!
I feel like getting a pair already, but but I cannot decide.

What patterns should I get, darls? *thinks really really hard*

And I must say that they're really really affordably CHEAP!
They're having a promotion now til the 31st December, hurray!

So HURRY UP and grab your pair today! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D