Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Omgosh, which one to choose?!!

When we girls get spoilt with CHOICES, we find it so difficult to narrow down which one we should walk up the counter with, isn't it?

We'd go, "This is pretty, I want! But oh no, that's nice too, I can match it with my fav dress! OH DEAR! Now which one to go for?"

Well, I don't know bout you, but I'm ALWAYS like that. Really! (-____-)""

Especially when faced with so many different colours and designs.

Oh wait, look - Long Champ inspired bags, now also in floral designs! ;)

May I ask if anyone is still going gaga over stripes like I still do? :P


Anyhoos, Survival Store have JUST updated with loads of bags!!!

And we're definitely spoilt with lotsa designs and colours here, babes!

And when I say LOADS of designs, I really mean it!!!

I like this cute mini bucket with leopard prints added to zhng the bag!
This is IMO (in my opinion) a HOT HOT HOT item can! OKIE BUY!!!

BUT I SUPER DUPER LIKE THIS TOO! Both in Pink and Lilac.
Look at the buckle thingy, so chunted one the design! LIKE!
And it's fit for work and casual use also. Versatility, I super like!

And I know I don't have to say this again, but you all know...
I LOVE PINK! AND THIS PINK ONE IS SO SCHWEEEEETT!!!
I want to buy this one too! Omgosh! *looks at wallet and cringe*
I MUST SELF-CONTROL! I HAVE TOO MANY BAGS... BUT WAIT!
When can a girl really have TOO MANY bags? NEVER!!! NEVER!!!

So how? Just buy only lor, how.

WHERE?


And be prepared to cringe/shiver staring at your poor wallet. :$
Cox the above are just teasers, they have LOADS more in store.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D