Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I apologise for MIA-ing.

Dear readers,

My Internet connection has been a complete bitch and it's driving me NUTS! I know this is going to sound ridiculous to you, but trust me, I was personally dumbfounded when I realised what was actually the problem.

As you can see I haven't got the chance to do any reviews. Why, you ask?

It's because everytime I open a blogshop page, my line hangs and then disconnects and comes back on 5 minutes later. The annoying thing is that it hangs only if I open a blogshop! ARGH!!!

WHY IS THAT? Is anyone here good with IT? Please tell me why is it so?

I contacted the service provider already and they're blaming it on my modem, which is totally new so it makes no sense at all. I am so eff-ing angry, it's not even funny! I'm still trying to get it all sorted out. But dun worry, once I get back in business, I'll review pweety items for you kay?

For the time being, alternatively, perhaps you can keep yourself entertained by reading my travel logs to Hong Kong and the upcoming posts about UK?

♥ Miss TLF

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D