Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buck-a-bag! ;)

xoxo, Slicked

EVERY SINGLE ITEM ABOVE - I WANT! Nuff' said.

*********


Very very adorable teddy wallets they have there.
And the nautical bag OMGOSH! I SUPER ADORE!

*********


There there, trend for leopard prints still around.
And a drawstring squarish bucket bag? Woots! :D

*********


The above is Mulberry inspired: vintage + modern touch.
As for the bottom two, they look like Hermes' inspired bags.
Very very elegant, and I reckon more suitable for OL's. ;)

*********


You know me, and my love for handmade stuffs! ;)
I went gaga looking at this alright, what a pretty bag!

*********


Not the typical clutch/sling you see here babes!
This one has got three vertical studded stripes. ;)

*********


Well, what can I say? Blue is the new black. Teehee.
Didn't you know that blue is the colour of the year? ;)

1 comment:

Irenelim said...

Nice bags! I especially like the one crafted from denims!

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D