Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let's doll up! :D


From afar it looks like it's just like any other typical bag.
But take a close look and find out why it's so special:


Golden rainbow stitching babes! Unique details - I like!

**********


Any big fans of Coach out there? I bet there are many.
And I'm one of them. Teeheehee. Esp for wristlets yo!
I personally adore the top left one. So doodly cute hor? :P

**********


If you're into vintage, they have your style.
If you're into bucket bags like I was, they have aplenty.
If you're trendy like that, they have awesome goodies too.
Whatever your style might be, they have something for you. ;)

**********


This is not your typical sling bag can!

**********


To me, they look very trendy and elegant. ;)
Yet the candy colours adds a tinge of girlyness.

**********


For more quilts and Dior-inspired bags, babes! :D

**********


This has gotta be one of my fav accessories store.
They have so many unique and pretty stuffs.
Things you can hardly find elsewhere, can!
You should so click on the link above to find out.

**********


It'll be nice if your boyfriend gave you that necklace hor?
Time to hint to your bf to read Miss TLF's reviews. :P
And that cute lil bunny ears headband; they can flap down too.

**********


And there you go, beautiful intricate details on the ring.
I'd love to have it go with my pretty Spring dress, yes? :D

**********


And whoever says LACES are out of trend.
They are so not, and I still love them so much!

**********


My other fetish that I can't get enough off - ribbons.
Put ribbons and flats/pumps together, I'm in for it! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D