Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pink my heart! :)

xoxo, Bagzpool

I see pink. I see quilts. I fall in love. *hearts*

*****


Anyone needs a brown bag to complete your wardrobe?
They have a lot of selections alright! See till pengsan! :P

*****


A variety of pretty clutches to boot! :)

*****

xoxo, b(a)muse

Which vintage colour are you? ;)

*****


Naraya bags, at a steal! ;)
Click in store to check it out.

*****


So cute and adorable dot com. :D :D :D
I see also my heart dup dup, dup dup.

*****


This blogshop sells everything hand-made...
From clutches to pencil case to menstrual cloth pads!

*****


You must go in-store to check it out babes! :)

*****


And of course some vintage bags to feed vintage lovers! :)

*****


Two very different styles. The elegant & the casual. ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D