Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My magical moment.


Lovely lovely bags! Not your typical kinda bags can. :D
A round-in-shape holder; a vintage floral with heart locket.
And see that cute small vintage box bag? Yummeh, no? ;)


More vintage-inspired bags, babes! :D


Are you a modern or vintage styled girl? ;)


These vintagey bags really are flooding our market, yes? ;)


Ah har! Something sequinly sexaaaay!!! :D


I adore the milky tote. What bout you? :D


And then again, more vintagey bags for us! :D

xoxo, Pineberry

This is very Louis Vuitton inspired! :P
And how many hearts can you spot from here? ;)


Clutches that you and I would definitely need. ;)

xoxo, Grabbs

Most of them are unfortunately sold out, but...
If you're super interested, try asking for a restock?
I've got no idea if they can get a restock though.
But then again, no harm trying for yummeh goodies. ;)


Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my god!
I spot a leopard print bucket bag!
*droooolsss* I SO WANT!!! *faints*

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D