Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The long weekend.


OMG!!! SO PRETTY OMG OMG OMG!!!
I am oh-so-tempted to get this for myself!
You better hurry and get this before I do.

*****


I love stripes. I love bows. I love totes.
I HEART THIS A LOT TOO!!! ($_$)

*****

xoxo, Mode Lane

Love the charmed-chain drawing the bag together.
And we're not over the quited fever yet, aren't we? ;)

*****


Said to be Korean-inspired. *hint: Boys over Flowers*
I love almost everything Korean, don't you too? ;)
They have pretty girls' stuff. Agreed much babes?

*****


The cute Burberry-inspired mini bag!
Yours at RM35 only. GO GRAB NOW! :P

*****


Vintage bags that you and I should have AT LEAST one.

*****


Canvas bag that's suitable to bring to coll/uni or casual outings.
And it has several pockets inside the bag which is convenient!
Or more like organised actually, if you're messy like me. Heee! :P

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D