Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Are you EDGY?


Totally edgy and MUST-HAVE, albeit pricey at RM82.
But I reckon... Totally worth it for what you're getting.

*****


Remember I reviewed the bag some time ago?
Get the clutch to have matching set babes!!!
I always love matching sets, don't know why. :P
Irregardless, they have plenty of designs! Hop over!

*****


Cutesie popsie randomness makes my day! ;)

*****


I spot with my little eye, a little birdy! Do you, do you? :P

*****


Vintage that comes in a few colours! :)
Vintage lovers, go check them out girls!

*****


The infamous Double C back to back.
I like the size, shape and design. :D

*****


And this, your everyday uni/casual bag! :D
We gotta have one of this in our wardrobe k!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D