Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank God it's Friday! :D

*Bag of the Day!*

Item: Yellow Sunshine

You are my sunshine... My only sunshine...
You make me happy when skies are grey! :P

*****

Item: Pelted Luxury Bag

Makes me wanna hug the bag so much!
Looks so soft and fluffy like a cute bear! :P
Hahaha, geez my imagination is going wild!

*****

Item: Oriental Envelope Slingbags

Personally love the Oriental Charcoal upfront.
Can even fit your laptop, so cool kan? :D

*****

Item: Fashion Invader

It's pink! It's cute! It's ON SALE! :D
Going for RM30 only babes! Steal!!!

*****

Item: Drawstring Bucket Bags

It's available in Navy Blue and White. :D
I'd go for Navy Blue cox the colour is pretty!

*****

xoxo, So Random
Item: The Rock and The Ruler

How cute is this, can? :D
It's handmade somemore! Whee!
Has been remade 10 times! :D
Go get one for yourself already!

*****

xoxo, Motte
Item: Naraya Bag in Checked Black

Imported all the way from Thailand babes! :)
I bet you don't wanna miss out on this yes?

*****

Item: Paris Hilton Bag

Authentic Paris Hilton bag going at RM230!
You save more than RM100! Darn worth it! :D

*****

Item: Little Bow-Peep

The colours and the design is equally cute! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D