Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Winkie, winks! ;)

Item: Furry Bag
Colour: Dark Brown
Price: RM55

I think it'll be very nice to feel the outer layer.
I like feeling soft, furry stuffs. Woof woof. *giggles*


Item: Samantha Clutch Bag
Colour: Orange, Brown, Purple, Black
Price: RM36

Comes with a long sling, and a short wristlet strap too!
Looks very very classy! And for someone like me...
I used to be an anti-orange fashion, but this - WOOTS!

Cherry Junk

Item: Fringe Bags
Colour: Dark/Light Brown, Gray
Price: RM38

The fringes are still in town. Though not that much.
Ruffles and bows have taken over already, yeah? ;)

Strawberries and Tea

Item: Gorgeous Accompaniments
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM40-50

I was contemplating on which to feature.
And as I scroll down, I realised I love them all.
Especially the pink princess up on the front.
That's my favourite of the whole lot. *giggles*

Dusky Wings

Item: Oversize Bag
Colour: Purple, Green
Price: RM58

The colours are really really deep, don't cha think? ;)
And it's so huge you can literally chuck yourself in too!

Dusky Wings

Item: One in a Million
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM29

More canvas bags hitting the market, babes!
But this, I reckon is a little unusual and special.
It has a hidden side pocket! So cool, right darls?
And I uber love this concept. One in a million. :)

Room 8008

Item: Anna Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM45

Knock! Knock! Anybody home? Ohaiyo! There is.
This beautiful lady behind this room is so lovely that...
SHE'S GIVING AWAY THIS BAG FOR FREE!!!!!! :D
How cool is that, no? Go check out for more details, ayte?

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D