Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Tiny World.


It has been months since I last reviewed shoes.
I made it a point to review only bags from then on.
But this, I just couldn't resist. I know, I know right?
I went WOW. Then Oh-Me-Gosh. It is just sooooooooo...
PRETTY FOR A SHOE! But it's too expensive for me. :'(
Is there anyone out there who is nice enough to sponsor me?
Say, donate RM270 to me? Or buy me this pair of flats?
 I lurveeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pretty puhlease! *puppy eyes*

Right! *snaps back to serious-like Miss TLF*


Item: Sausa Clutch
Colour: White, Turquoise
Price: RM40

This opens up to lotsa slots for your shopping cards.
A tiny coin compartment, and even a mini hp pouch!
You should go check it out! I vote for the turquoise!!!


Item: Love Lock Purse/Pouch
Colour: White, Black, Grey
Price: RM38

The zipper's a flower and the lock's a heart.
Isn't this just the sweetest pouch we've seen? ;)


Item: 3 Way Magnetic Clutch/Bag
Colour: White, Red, Black, Dark & Light Bronze
Price: RM38

This glitz shop is making history on TLF!
I don't think I've ever featured 3 in a go.
But they gotta be up, don't cha agree with me? :)


Item: Ted Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM42

I have only two words for this, girls! :P
Suuuuuuhweeeeet & Cutttteeeee!


Item: The Monotone Bag
Colour: Black, Brown
Price: RM39

That's a steal for such a bag, really. :D
We gotta have one of these, at least one.


Item: The It Bag
Colour: Cream, Charcoal, Black, White
Price: RM69

It looks really ladylike to me, somehow. *winks*
It slings. It hangs. It's lovely. Esp this beige one.


Item: Artesse Mini Pouch
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM9

They come in a variety of designs, babes! :D
And it's affordable, no? We are happy shoppers!


Item: Designs
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM8

Yes, only RM8! And that's inc. of free postage!
The generosity of this sweet darling amazes me! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D