Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rising Star! ;)

Here I am, at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Sitting down, admiring the pretty bags and...
Keeping you babes updated with goodies. ;)
I've got a test tomorrow at 9am. But...
I just can't sleep! Someone, help me please!

*sniffles* *blows boogers* *sobbers*

Alright, *in between sobs* I feel better now.
Let's begin our luxurious journey, shall we? ;)


Item: Chanel Inspired
Colour: Pink, Black, White
Price: RM42

We've seen plenty of this around town.
But I've never seen one this affordable. ;)


Item: All Around The World
Colour: Brown
Price: RM39

I love bucket bags! Esp the ones with unique designs. ;)
Definitely an eye catcher, I'd say. With the vintagey touch.
Bring it around the globe with you. Pun intended. *giggles*


Item: My Best Friend
Colour: 8 designs
Price: RM10

What's this, you ask? It's a SANITARY PAD BAG! :D
I've been looking for something like this for AGES.
There are 3 compartments. 2 pads and 1 pocket tissue.
You have no absolute idea how overwhelmed I am. :P


Item: Gucci Craze (Part 2)
Colour: Brown and Pink
Price: RM65

This is SHUPER DUPER gorgeous!!!
Can I request for an early Xmas gift? :P


Item: Nautica Bag
Colour: Blue, Pink
Price: RM36

Sweet pink! Or you can opt for blue as well. *giggles*
Go sail your way with this cutie sling on your shoulder.


Item: Shining Stardom
Colour: Gold
Price: RM38

Fuhweeeet! This is shooooo glamourous! ;D
Who says we're just normal girls? Who?!!
You too can be a celebrity! With this sweetie!


Item: Gucci Jolicoeur Tote
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM250

This AAA grade replica will be shipped to you FOC.
All you gotta do is pay for the bag, and it's yours! :D


Item: Love Me Jimmy Choo
Colour: Black
Price: RM55

I wish Jimmy Choo loves me too!
Then I can get free bags and shoes!
*Miss TLF continues her day-dreaming*


Item: Elegant Gucci
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM1300

Love the flappy buckle there in front. It's uber lovely! :)
Bought at RM2k plus, now selling half the price cheaper.
I guess I don't have to say it, you'll know how to go GRAB!


Item: Gucci Positano
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM249

Inclusive of delivery, this replica bag is quite affordable.
I've always liked Gucci more than LV, and I personally
think that this model especially, has a very feminine look. ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D