Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Take me home!


Item: Love Letter Necklace
Colour: White and Red
Price: RM15

More handmade goodies just for you, girls! Me likey! :D
They've got cassette, radio and much more for you to check out!


Item: Miss Sporty Bag
Colour: Black
Price: RM20

Is there something wrong with my eyes or my mind?
Am I reading it right? This bag cost only RM20?!! *gasp*


Item: 60s Inspired
Colour: Pink and Red
Price: RM48

Neither boring nor typical. The perfect document bag! ;)


Item: Coach Denim Patchwork
Colour: Denim Blue
Price: RM450

This wristlet comes with the keyfob and dustbag!
And the price has been slashed by RM100! *steal*


Item: Button Up
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM35

Have you got enough buttons? They've got plenty here. *giggles*


Item: Street Chic Fashion 1
Colour: Black, Blue
Price: RM60

Item: Street Chic Fashion 2
Colour: Pink
Price: RM45

This bag very the unique, you gotta agree with me!

Item: Street Chic Fashion 3
Colour: Black, Brown, Red
Price: RM45

This bowie bag very sweet looking! :)
I'm a sucker for anything with bows.
Just simply cox I think that they're cute!

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D