Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Must-Haves! *beams*


Item: Tamara
Colour: Black
Price: RM48

I know right, this is so chio (gorgeous in hokkien slang)!!!
A not-to-miss pair! I'm getting one of this darling for myself!!! :D

Item: Marcea
Colour: Black and Red
Price: RM55

Very very sexay and wild! ;) Especially the one in red.
Stride along to the clubs in these and I bet you that...
Any guy would want to ravish you, girls! *evil laughters*


Item: Black Haydens
Colour: Black (Restockable in creamy white)
Price: RM68

More oxford pumps for you darls! :D
I've got 3 pairs of oxfords so I gotta stop right there.
But if you haven't already bought one, get this! :D

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D