Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, December 4, 2008

M-A-D!

M for Money. (check)
A for Affordable. (check)
D for Dosage. (check)

When you need your daily dosage of addiction
(which in my case = BAGS!),
you'll do your very best to strive to search, by hook or by crook,
for the most affordable products/services to save up on the moolah.

Right? Right? Right? ;)

I know you feel it - it's the case of every shopaholic.
Because we're crazy like that. *evil laughters* Wakakakaka!
No matter how long you've gone into rehabilitation,
when you hear the word SALES or DISCOUNT or both,
tell me, what happens sweeties?

You go M-A-D!!!

But before you go entirely cuckoo, let me share with y'all a
VERY VERY SUPERBLY, EXTREMELY, YUMMEH NEWS! ;)

Behold!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

AliceWonders.com is launching a Mad Tea Party! *cheeeers*
And and and... EVERYONE, yes every single one of you is invited!
Excited already? Come, let's do the jiggly wiggly dance together.
Shake it, shake it, shake your bum-bums hard! :P

It’s an exclusive 24 hour online shopping party for
all bag-a-holics (ME!) out there!
And the maddest thing of all is that, prices on over hundred bags will
go berserk, shrinking and growing randomly every hour. ;)
You know it's all going too MAD when you get discounts up to 70%!!!
I can still handle it up til there, haven't lost my mind just yet.
But things gets even MADDER, because they're launching an exclusive one day...
FREE DELIVERY and MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM!!! :D :D :D

First time doing your online shopping with a touch of MADNESS!
Here are the further details of the MAD MAD MAD MAD DAY! :D

Theme: Mad Tea Party
Venue: http://www.alicewonders.com/
Start Date: 4th Dec 2008
Start Time: 12:00am
End Date: 4th Dec 2008
End Time: 11:59pm

Bag addicts, hold it, hold it! I know how you're feeling.
Really, I do! *drags self out of AliceWonders.com*
I'm trying myyyyy very beeeest but I cannot resist.
I cannot resist succumbing to the MAD promotion!

And because of that, Miss TLF has gone extremely MAD that...
She's giving away TEN, yes sepuluh, 10% discount vouchers!!!
If you're lucky to reach AliceWonders.com at the right timing,
you get to slash off up to 80% discount from your total purchase!!! :D

It's a very very simple deal! :D So get the details right yeah.
All you gotta do is to blog about this SPECIAL FEATURE,
either in your personal blog, website or even your e-shop,
and tell me how much you love me (no, i'm just kidding!).

In your blog post, you've got to provide details of the Mad Tea Party,
as well as a link to The Luxurious Fashionista and AliceWonders.com,
send the permalink of your blog post to iamtlf@live.com and...
VOILA! You're part of the MAD prima donna gang! *smirks*
Note that the 10 early bird catches the worm-voucher.
Ending 3rd December, so hurry up if you don't want to miss out!

EDIT: I've got some remaining vouchers left, so easy peasy,
just email me with the phrase "Miss TLF is mad about AliceWonders.com" and I'll give you a 10% discount voucher.
If you want two to give one to your BFF, just add on:


"I'm truly deeply madly in love with Miss TLF!"

I might consider MAD bribes though.
You know what I mean, don't cha? *winkz*

2 comments:

renaye said...

interesting! so how many bags have u bought?

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Luxurious Fashionista said...

Haha, too many til I lost count! :P

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D