Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm back, darlings!


I did say I'll update tonight, didn't I?
I asked you girls to watch this space. :)
Well, I'm a woman of my words. *giggles*
So here I am, with my massive updates!


Item: Sailor Chique
Colour: Red, Black
Price: RM36

I AM SO GETTING MY HANDS ON THIS!
I LOVE THIS OH SO MUCH! NUFF' SAID!

Item: Studded
Colour: Black
Price: RM57

I think the STUDS are coming into the trend now.
What say you, girls? *thinks with fingers on chin*

Item: Saucy Devil
Colour: Red
Price: RM45

The-Devil-Wears-Prada material yo! :P
You got to agree with me on this alright?

Item: Fuzzle
Colour: Ash Grey
Price: RM55

Look closely and you'll notice that it's furrry! SO CUTE! :P


Item: Fairytale
Colour: White
Price: RM45

Absolutely lovely, look at the lacey details girl! :D


Item: Santarina Glossy Purse
Colour: Coffee Brown, Sweet Purple
Price: RM48

I've always loved Gucci fashion items, so I'd say this is sweet! :D


Item: Gladiator Wedges
Colour: Brown
Price: RM52

More wedges for you girls! Vintage brown!!! Woohooo!!! :D

Item: Striped Casual
Colour: Red, Brown
Price: RM30

Now I'd say this is darn darn darn darn cheap! :P

Item: Tartan Bag
Colour: Pink, Black
Price: RM45

Very special school bag, I'd say. I love tartanssssss! :D

Item: Striped Bag
Colour: Blue
Price: RM30

The more I do e-shopping, the more I love stripes! 
ABSOLUTELY SWEET, can? Wheeeee! Very casual. :D

Item: Lip Mini Bag
Colour: Black, Purple
Price: RM22

Come baby, give me a kiss will you? *xoxo* :P


Item: Giant Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM30

Very adorable and enormous bag! At a cheap price!

Item: Jeans Bag
Colour: Denim
Price: RM35

Flew in all the way from Canada and I'd say it's lovely! :D


Item: Peekaboo Oxfords
Colour: Grey
Price: RM68

These aren't your typical type of Oxfords can?
And free postage for you girls out there! WOOTS! :D


Item: Studded Bag
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM32

This is a one-of-a-kind vintage bag, no? *laughs*
I'm not a vintagey person, so I do not fancy vintage items.
But I bet those of you vintagey lovers would go ooh-ahh over this.


Item: Lady Bug
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM28

Cute make up bag darls, I want one myself can! :P
They've got really adorable Teddy make-up bags too!
I feel like a child again, really, when I laid eyes on them.


Item: Fringe Bag
Colour: Black, Purple, Brown
Price: RM68

Three layers of fringes on your bags, love it or not? :)


Item: Chanel Inspired
Colour: Black
Price: RM99

They say it's reasonable for a chanel logo-ed bag.
What say you? Do you all agree dahlings? :D


Item: My Wild Cat
Colour: As shown above
Price: RM35

This is definitely very wild, eh? *teases* :P
They have moo-moos too, not wild. Tame ones.


Item: Anna Sui
Colour: White, Pink, Brown
Price: RM20

Anna Sui inspired coin purse. Vintage lovers, gotcha with this! :P

Item: The A-list
Colour: Pink, Grey
Price: RM55

The previous time they were selling it in black, remember?
Now they've brought in this really gorgeous pair of shoes in PINK!
Being a sucker for anything pink, this is a absolute MUST HAVE!
If you are just like me, a pink fanatic, hurry up and get one yourself. :)


Item: Hot shoes!
Colour: White and Red
Price: RM45

White pumps white a touch of redness at the back.
With ribbons too! Now, isn't this just so lovely for Xmas?
I wouldn't say grab or steal, I'd say JUST DO IT, girls! 


Item: Bag Lover Sexy
Colour: Coffee
Price: RM40

Zebra stripes yo! :D And free shipping too! *steal*

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D