Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Girls' night out! :) - PART 4

"Okay okay… As you were saying…" I trailed off.

"Yes this is better, thank you. I've checked them out and this online boutique offers really stylish fashion items! They have tops for fashionable casual look, and also professional apparels too. They hold on to this unique concept of combining easy-to-wear styles with mix-and-match flexibility," she explained, looking all expert. Oh well, after all, this is what she does best as an online fashion magazine editor.

"Gosh, Carm! This is getting exciting! But then again, are online boutiques worthy of our trust?" Being an amateur at this whole cyber shopping experience, I certainly have more questions than not.

"I've bought several items from them, and I've got to give this to them, Rach. Transactions were quick, and the owners behind the boutique were really friendly and helpful too. Well, like this top here that I'm wearing? This is among the items I got from them. To be really frank, they're not only comfortable, the best bit of all is their affordability!" she continued.

"You've got to be kidding me. Carm, are you serious? You bought this from them? You look awesome, girl. I thought you bought this from some branded designer clothing stores," I said as I went through the details of Carmen's top. "But everyone is going to be wearing the same thing considering the affordable price and great quality."

"Ha-ha! You're wrong, fussy pot! Their products are available only in limited quantities as they try their best to maintain our individuality. Rest assured, you won't be bumping into many girls on the street with the same outfit. Amazing, aren't they?" Carmen explained.

"Wow! I'm starting to have this very good impression of them. When was it did you buy this? I might want to have a check if they have something similar," I said.

"I bought this last week but I'm sure you won't want anything similar to this once you feast your eyes on their updates. I was told via the email that they bring in new arrivals every fortnightly so as to suit our needs. Looks like they're aware that our personal style constantly evolves according to what's in-trend. We can browse through the latest styles at our leisure, anytime, anywhere. Now you see why I love the Internet so much, huh?" she teased.

"Now I know. With a click of the mouse, we get our desired fashion items delivered right to our doorstep. Simply amazing! I've got to really catch up with the cyber space. I feel like an outdated grandma. What else do they sell online, huh?" I asked.

"They've got everything, hun. You name it, they have it. What? Don't look at me like that. I am serious! From a whole variety of tops, to everyday or occasion dresses, skirts, trousers, statement tees, belts, and even jewelry," she patiently shared her knowledge.

"Whoah!" I gasped. "I think it is coming… Oh, it is! I can feel it."

"What is coming, babe?" Carmen asked curiously.

"It's here – my fashiongasm. Ahhh, bliss!" And I moaned really loudly.

*Part 5 - To be continued...

Note: This short story is a work of fiction. Names and characters are the product of Miss TLF's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D