Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls' night out! :) - PART 1

A small contest will be held at the end of this short story so, do keep up with me alright? You might need the information provided inside the short story to be able to earn yourself cash vouchers. ;)

I was applying loose powder to allow my foundation to set when Womanizer started to play at the background. It took me a while for me to realise that my handphone was ringing.

"We're going to be doing something different today," a familiar voice shouted with excitement, right into my eardrums.

"How different?" I asked facetiously trying to facade my anxiety, as curiousity niggles at me like a burr.

"I'm sick of doing the same thing over and over again, EVERY SINGLE WEEK," Carmen, my BBF, complained then let out a big sigh. "Oh well, it was all pretty fun at the start, only it's getting a little boring now. Girls' night out are supposed to be fun, Rach!"

"I know! I totally get what you mean. The mundane movies-dinner-club routine is doing my head in as well," I said in agreement.

"Why not..." Before I could finish my sentence, Carmen interrupted, "Which is why I said we're going to be doing something different." I know that voice of hers really well, it is always accompanied by a big wide smile.

Seeing that I don't fancy the idea of hitting the clubs tonight, I'll have to see what plans she has got for us both.

"I'll drive over to yours and pick you up, alright?" I offered.

"It's alright, babe. I've got to go buy some stuff first, so I'll go over to yours instead. See you later!" she replied.

"Okie dokie then. See ya!" And I hung up.

* Part 2 - To be continued...

Note: This short story is a work of fiction. Names and characters are the product of Miss TLF's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D