Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Monday, December 22, 2008

Girls' night out! :) - THE END

And with that, I shall end my short story. Was it interesting? Come on, give me some feedback darls! ;) If you're a bookworm, just like I am, I hope you enjoyed it. For those of you who loathe reading, I'm sorry if it bore you.

But, as I've mentioned in the first part, there will be a contest held for you, my darling readers. And to be able to win the contest, you'll have to read the whole story come what may, so there's no escaping. My story might not beat Cecelia Ahern's creativity, but I've put in my very best for you. :D

My words might not be convincing enough to tempt you to read Girls' Night Out, but the prizes of this contest is absolutely amazing, that I'm sure they will win you girls over. All thanks to the generousity of Three Sixty Degree! *claps claps*.

LUXURIOUS PRIZE: *jeng jeng jeng*
1 x RM50 Cash Voucher

Grand Prize: 1 x RM25 Cash Voucher

It's a very simple contest. So, keep your ears eyes wide open. Let's begin, shall we, babes? :)

All you have to do is to send in an email to iamtlf@live.com, with subject '360 Degree', completing this slogan - 'I want to spin 360Degree because...' in 25 words. We will then judge how well you can spin and determine the winner based on how you've spun. Please do remember to leave your details with us alright? Just your name and contact number will do. :)

This contest ends at 12pm on the 25th December 2008. The two best spinners who emerge victorious will be notified via email the next day. So, if you want to walk away with the Luxurious or Grand prizes, hurry up already! I've already started the stop watch, and it is ticking by every minute now. What are you waiting for, girls? Start spinning your way in to Three Sixty Degree.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D