Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Glamourous, classy and adorable.


Item: Merrisa Studs Clutch
Colour: Black
Price: RM60

This is what I call glamourous. If that's what you want to be associated with, why wait? Head over to Teamo and grab this one-of-a-kind clutch. Can be used as sling or handbag even. Made with PVC leather even, hmm, me likey! :D


Item: Patent Large Satchel
Colour: Blue, Purple, Brown
Price: RM55

Very classy I would say. Strap is removable.


Item: Juicy Couture Replica Backpack
Colour: Beige, Black
Price: RM330

A very decent looking backpack to bring along to school. :)
Reminds me of my younger primary school days somehow.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D