Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spot the difference!


Can you spot any difference?

Anyone who gets the right answer gets a virtual *hug* from me! :P 

The answer is:  *drumrolls*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*jeng jeng jeng*

LONGER LASHES!

You never knew that lashes could still grow right?

Well, technically, they can't grow any longer but with Ardell, it's possible!

This product is Ardell's Brows and Lashes Growth Accelerator serum. ;)

You can apply it on your brows for thicker lines if you wish...

Or apply on your lashes for longerrrrrrrrr lashes...
Admit it, it's something we all girls want, isn't it? ;)

I love longer lashes, and after using Ardell serum for a month almost every night (sometimes I forget), my lashes really did grow! The difference is specifically vast when I apply mascara. It's like, WHOAH!!! I iz so happy! :D :D :D

Before - 9th October 2010  | After - 9th November 2010

Note to self: take picture of lashes after applying mascara! You know I've told myself that like a million times already, but I keep forgetting. :$

So, you ask, where can you get this magical serum?

Where else if not...
Supermodels' Secrets
Supermodel's Secret! :D

Now I wish if only I can apply such a serum like that so my hair can grow long faster too. I will diligently apply, if there's really such a thing as a LONGER HAIR SERUM.

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D