Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Too cute! Way too cuteeeee~

How's your long weekend going, babes? Having fun?
Did you stuff your tummy silly with Raya goodies? ;)
Remember to drive safely where ever you're going.

********

xoxo, Beanipet

THIS CUTE PLUSHIE HERE IS WAY TOO ADORABLE CAN!!!
I can't stop staring and having little bright sparkles in my eyes. (*-*)
Can I have this cute Polka Bunnie for my upcoming 21st? *puppy eyes*

Oh oh oh, and yes, they also have cute reversible bags for sale babes! ;)
Look how spongey the handle is, would sit comfortably on your shoulder.

*********


The most adorable pair of flats I've ever seen in my life!!!
Can I have a pair of 'em, pweety please? I'm a size 37/38. :P
*smiles innocently then wink at Happy Blossoms's owners*

*********


Don't usually review clothes but I love their latest update!!!
We're still very much in a denim + floral trend, isn't it babes?
And they have just what we need can! I love everything!!! :D
Their items range from dresses, to jumpsuits and even vests!

********


This bucket bag here is sure to make heads turn alright?
Although it's sold out, but fret not, they're restockable. ;)

*********

xoxo, Room 8008

They've got a couple of bags on sale in store babes! ;D
And oh, new updates on STRIPES items coming up too!
MUST MUST MUST SEE if you're a stripes lover yeah?

*********


What's Bagganza Boutique all about, you ask babes?
Authentic Juicy Couture and other luxury brands! ;)

*********


They have colourful and vintage bags to brighten up their e-store!
Definitely worth a visit for bags lovers (like me!) out there yeah? ;)

*********



Straw bags that you can bring to shopping malls, or to the beach. ;)

*********



This is where you can pre-order replica bags at affordable prices! ;)

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D