Sponsored Ads

House of Leggings Little Kind of Things Supermodels' Secrets Sista Closette
Tiffany Wardrobe

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stud, laces, everything all.


Soak Republic has been in the e-blogsphere for quite a while.
And they're really renowned for real pretty accessories.
But hey look, now they have awesome must-have bags!!! ;)
Oh, I really love that lacey one far left, way too pretty.

**********


My my my, what a cute bucket design! - LIKE -

**********


Looks like they have some top notch quality bags in store.
Why not hop over? Link is just right above babes! :D

**********

xoxo, mer?

Ah! Passport & cellphone holders - handmade items! :D
Avid followers must know already how I love 'em handmade.

**********


I'd caption this as: Not your typical bags. ;)

**********


Authentic Coach bags at more affordable prices!
Love that colorful one there. Pastel colors FTW!

*FTW = for the win! ;)

**********


What they have in store are bags, bags, and bags! :D

**********


They have lotsa vintage bags in store babes! Def worth having a look! ;)

**********


I came across these really cute, quirky scrunchies!
And I just gotta post them up here! Way too cute! :D
But they also have formal and simple scrunchies too.
Now, I could do with a few of these pretty ones can!

**********

xoxo, Cuteclip

They have one of the cheapest headwire I've seen so far.
And lotsa pretty hair accessories in store too yeah babes!
Whoever says hair accessories are not important, LIES! :P

No comments:

Hit on OLDER POSTS for more! :D